I couldn't be any happier. My life, in general, is falling into place and is going great. I have planned some summer goals, and are planned to turn into year-long goals at the end of the summer. These goals are set to keep me the most ambitious, happy-seeking person I can be:
1. Wake up by 10:00 a.m. everyday
2. Do atleast two free activities outside of my home
3. Complete a physically challenging activity for 45 minutes, five times a week
4. Read something everyday for an hour
5. Do not purchase tempting items from Walmart
6. Join a women's softball league (hopefully)
7. Walk and bike as much as possible/drive as little as possible
8. Engage in healthy habits
I believe these goals to be fairly acheivable within a summer. If so, they will be carried throughout the year, and hopefully throughout my lifetime. But as many tend to declare, take small steps for acheiving sizable goals.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment