Lying in my bed, glaring at the outside air through my window. Heat. The only colorless matter that stands visible. The summer sun seems to make not only the ebony pavement breathe animated waves, but every colored substance too, during the glittering daylight. Allison's juvenile plant Mabrey just began sprouting its kelly green leaves. I'm afraid if I leave it out to flourish, the sun will rip it of its flesh. I hate watching plants wilt. I should probably deliver Mabrey its water atleast three times a day to prevent it from croaking over. Maybe taking Mabrey indoors will fix the problem. It's hard to be indoors all day, when green leaves are waving for you to come out and play. How much longer will this last?
Weather.com predicts no change in conditions for another ten days, atleast. Damnit.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment